- An Introduction to Software Architecture and the Risk-Centric Model by George Fairbanks. George is a an excellent lecturer and has written one of the best books available on software architecture. If you have the oportunity to discuss with him, take it. Too bad the sound is so bad in this video clip.
- Conscious Software Development: Architecture with Jeff Mckenna. Why not look through all parts in the series while you are at it?
- Software Architecture Document by Philippe Back. I don't know who this guy is, but he manages to convey a lot of essentials in 12 minutes
- SEI has a number of webinars related to software architecture. Unfortunately I can't get them to play on my computer, maybe you can?
- Out and About: Software Architecture with Simon Brown. A short clip with a view on what a developer needs to do to be an architect.
- Considering a Software Architect Career by Marc Ferrentino. A very short clip on what skills you need if becoming an architect.
21 November 2011
More on-line lectures on software architecture
I was discussing with one of my colleagues at the department if there were any introductory or summary presentations on-line about software architecture. I have already listed some on-line lectures about software archtiecture in the blog, but a quick search revelad some interesting ones: