29 March 2013

PhD defence passed

The thesis defence went well and I passed all requirements for a PhD in computer science & engineering.
Th final report of the research project will be sent to VINNOVA on 30 April, with parts of it published in this blog. After that I will close this blog for further updates.

I will probably continue blogging after that in a new blog about software R&D and technology transformation in the embedded world, but with less focus on the automotive industry.

Ulrik

2 comments:

William said...

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Visit my site:
Honda 2016 Pilot
complete information about everything that’s relevant and upcoming about new Honda Pilot.

Alvin Clark said...

Silk Road Research is an independent market research firm focused on providing on-the-ground business intelligence in Emerging Asia.