24 December 2008

Interesting conferencs

Thre are are some conferences that might be of interest to me next year (2009).

The joint 8th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA) and the 3rd European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the the conference I know of aimed directly at my field of research, software architecture. I will try to submit a paper to it with some results of an interview study last year using the Architecture Business Cycle.

The International Conference on Software Engineering is the most prestigious general conference in my field, but none of the main tracks in 2009 are directly related to my research.
ICSE 2009
But there are two workshops at the conference that sound interesting: Leadership and Management in Software Architecture and Sharing and Reusing architectural Knowledge

No comments: