I have probaly missed some, but here is a list of infotainment platforms available today for an OEM to build an in-vehicle infotainment system on:
- Windows Embedded Automotive, used for example in Ford's Sync.
- QNX Aviage
- Mecel Betula Suite - Automotive Bluetooth Platform
- GENIVI, but there is little informaiton about the techical solition on the webiste. They will most likely utilise the Meego platform.
- Harman has an infotainment platform. They recenlty acquired AHA Mobile which probably will be integrated.
- There are alot of notices on using Android for in-vehicle infotainment if one searches the web, but I have not been able to find any open source software based on Android for in-vehicle use.